Friday, July 29, 2011

Wish list















My mother claims that I'm impossible to buy gifts for. Given that my birthday is coming up I figured I'd do a blog on what I want this birthday. Oh, for the record they are in no particular order.













-- Toothless the Dragon. Seriously. I want Toothless as a pet. Isn't he cool? He flies. And he has a cute attitude. As long as he doesn't make me take a bite of raw fish we're perfect for each other.



--Flat in England, I miss it every day. I just want to go back... forever.









-- Hot British Boyfriend. Need I say more? I think not.











--Ability to walk in high-heels without being an insurance hazard to myself and others.






-- A Timeturner. With one of these I could sleep and get my homework done.






-- My sisters' shopping skills. Both always look so put together.










-- I. Want. To. Go. To. NARNIA. But I don't think my mom will get me this because A. I am well aware it is fictional. B. I would never come back.








No comments:

Post a Comment